The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions. - Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs - Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware - The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
$8.99 $9.99 10% Off
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
$12.99 - $15.99
Electra's motorcycle-inspired Genuine Leather Streamers add road warrior style to any ride. Simply slip these stylish streamers into the end of your grips and set out on the open road.
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
One bike, one person, three seasons: Topeak's Bikamper is your trusted friend on serious epics. The main body is constructed of water-resistant, 45-denier nylon with 3 mesh panels for ventilation and the fly is fully water-proofed ripstop nylon for complete protection when the weather turns foul. Instead of using poles, the Bikamper utilizes your front wheel and your bike to hold it's shape. Both the tent and the fly pack down to a bike-friendly size and it even comes equipped with its own stuff sack that straps to your bars.
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
The NEO Track replaces the front wheel support of the NEO and enables you to steer freely in the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced (Windows PC). The front wheel of the bike is placed on a turntable so that you can steer to the left and the right. This allows you to decide yourself where to go to when training in virtual worlds. The NEO Track is only suitable for the NEO Smart in combination with the Upgrade Smart (Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced and ANT+ antenna required). - Communicates wirelessly with the computer via ANT+ - Rubber caps on the bottom prevent sliding and reduce noise - Foldable, lightweight and easy to store
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Instigator frame. - Includes headbadge
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$12.00 - $16.00
Frame Stickers/Decals and a headbadge for repairing or repainting your Surly Cross Check.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Steamroller. - Includes headbadge
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
This handy tool easily installs or removes integrated Sprague style kickstands and can be used on either steel or aluminum frames.
$3.99 - $5.99
Electra's chainguard badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and lays flat in order to fit a full chainguard.
Keep your pant legs clean and clear of the drivetrain while commuting with the Bontrager Town Pant Strap. Strap adjusts to fit with hook and loop closure. It features high quality 3M reflective materials.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
The Mag Riser Block 3 from Minoura lifts up your front wheel during a training session to be at a natural level. This block fits both MTB and Road bike tire widths. - Fits under front wheel to level the bike to get natural riding on training - Double grooved design fits your narrow or wide ties - Polyethylene material minimizes weight at 1/2 lb. - 8.6D X 4.7W X 2.75H (inches)
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
Page 1 of 4 Next page