Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and knowledge gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results. The Bora One Tubular Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems. It is extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced, this wheel is available in in clincher and tubular versions, with a 35mm rim: a versatile wheel for any kind of route.
- Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance
- Designed specifically for disc brake systems
- Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35mm rim
- Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings
- The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance
- Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque
- Wheel for tubular tire only
- Weight: 1276 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Campagnolo / Dark Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046167696||WH18-BOTDFR135DK||HAW-041492-01-700||CAM91242189K|